1. Assisted manufacturers to implement EAP system and surrounding projects;
2. Self-designed, developed and tested EAP and its surrounding system requirements;
3. Project and organizational process asset management;
4. System problem handling and daily maintenance;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superiors.
1. Bachelor degree or above, computer science is preferred;
2. More than 2 years experience in EAP system development and maintenance;
3. Familiar with C++/C# programming language;
4. Familiar with SECS/GEM communication, PLC communication and other automatic communication protocols;
5. English, above daily English conversation level.