1. Test and analyze samples strictly in accordance with the analysis operation rules;
2. Responsible for the preparation of samples (instruments, chemical reagents, etc.) to ensure that the testing requirements are met;
3. Responsible for tracking and processing the problems occurred in the testing process;
4. Responsible for recording and analyzing the data generated in the testing process to ensure the traceability of the data;
5. Process and record data in strict accordance with requirements to ensure the correctness of data;
6. Responsible for the maintenance of 6S on site, to ensure that the laboratory is clean and without potential safety hazards;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1.College degree or above, major in chemistry or environment preferred;
2.At least 1 year laboratory working experience in semiconductor wafer/semiconductor industry is preferred, excellent fresh graduate is also preferred;
3.Familiar with the management of chemical analysis instruments and measuring instruments;
4.Careful and patient, good communication and coordination skills and ability to organize and solve problems.