1. Operate the line cutting and grinding machine according to the process documents and clean room operation and management specifications;
2. Supervise the operation of equipment and machine, find abnormal situation in time, clean up and recycle waste;
3. Fill in the production records according to the actual production quantity and raw material usage to ensure the authenticity and integrity of the data;
4. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1.Technical secondary school or above, major in mechanical, electronic, semiconductor is preferred;
2. More than 2 years semiconductor manufacturing experience, familiar with semiconductor products related process knowledge;
3. Motivated and studious, abide by professional ethics, sincere, dedicated and punctual, with team spirit and good communication skills.
1. Responsible for material preparation (silicon block/hot field), feeding (silicon block), fine tuning test, crystal taking, cleaning of long crystal furnace and other activities related to long crystal production area;
2. Monitor equipment and proactively detect potential faults, feedback machine operation changes with process/equipment department, diagnose problems, and effectively put forward corresponding maintenance requirements;
3. Actively cooperate with changjing production foreman, equipment and process department to promote continuous improvement of production process;
4. Ensure 6S and safety on site;
5. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1.Technical secondary school/high school or above, 1-2 years related industry/position working experience is preferred;
2. Positive working attitude, strong pressure resistance and high compliance;
3. Experience in clean room and/or semiconductor is preferred;
4. Be able to work 12-hour shifts, including night shift;
5. Basic knowledge of standard computer software.