1. Responsible for reviewing the SOP of water gasification system operation and maintenance;
2. Analyze data, records and reports of daily water gasification system;
3. Assist in setting and implementing annual/quarterly KPI for safety and quality of water gasification section;
4. Ensure the operation, maintenance and maintenance of relevant equipment in the water gasification system;
5. Monitor the operation of equipment, participate in the maintenance of equipment, ensure that equipment meets the use requirements, and deal with system anomalies;
6. Coordinated with all team members to put forward reasonable optimization and improvement plans and put them into practice;
7. Complete other tasks assigned by superior.
1. College degree or above, major in environmental engineering/water supply and drainage/chemical engineering/machinery and automation
2. More than 8 years experience in water gasification system; Familiar with the scheme design and operation of water gasification system, understand the construction, installation and commissioning work;
Familiar with water gasification system and other professional equipment;
4. Familiar with CAD drawing software and other office software;
5. Understand relevant industry laws, regulations and standards.
1.Check whether the capacity of the main system meets the requirements of UM table provided by each process equipment; Verify the consistency and accuracy of data units in UM table; Cooperate with equipment and process department to install and debug equipment;
2.Supervision of system construction and quality management; Pipeline construction status management and department coordination;
3.Established the integration of the drawings and equipment requirements of hook-up of each system;
4.Completed and accepted hook-up, and made every effort to minimize the project cost;
5.Complete other tasks assigned by the leader;
6.Make continuous improvement.
1.At least 3 years working experience in secondary distribution in semiconductor company;
2.College degree or above, bachelor degree is preferred;
3.Candidates with the following educational background are preferred;
A.Hvac, Electromechanical, automation, water supply and drainage engineering related majors;
B.Familiar with electronics, semiconductor plant chemistry, pure water supply and waste water discharge pipeline;
C.Major in science and engineering (water treatment, drainage, environmental protection, etc.).